At the time of online transaction, GNDEC may collect following information:
GNDEC does not have any control over other websites which may contain link to this website.
GNDEC shall not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information provided on such
sites, since such sites are not governed by this policy.
- Complete Name and Address of candidate, Contact Information including email address,
mobile number or any other information relevant for any type of collection.
- GNDEC does not sell; distribute personal information to third parties.
- GNDEC reserves the right to share personal and other related information on various
portals of GNDEC for information to its stakeholders. By using this website, user gives its
consent for sharing of information by GNDEC.
GNDEC in addition to stakeholders may disclose personal information in the following situations:
of any changes.
- In response to a court order or legal process, to the extent permitted and required by law.
- To address actual or suspected fraud or other illegal activities.
For any query or concerns about this policy, please e-mail GNDEC on firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided on this website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The
contents of this site are informatory in nature. You are advised to verify the same from the office of
Incharge, Computer Centre, GNDEC. The GNDEC gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information and materials contained in this
This website also contains links to other internet sites such as faculty and student personal
websites. Such links are provided as an information service for the users of this website. Hence the
GNDEC would not be held responsible or liable for any content or material on such sites. The
GNDEC does not warrant that Sites will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free or virus free
manner. If you see something in a website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send
e-mail to email@example.com
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College reserves the right to change the information published
on this site at any point of time without further notification. The information provided on the
website cannot be used for legal purpose. Any dispute arising out of the information provided on
website has no meaning and is subjected to the jurisdiction of Ludhiana.
- Fees once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the
- Multiple times debiting of Candidate Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR
Candidate's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to
technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges
would be refunded to the candidate.
- Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Candidate Card/Bank Account
- The Candidate will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction
number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
- The application in the prescribed format should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid,
the amount received in excess will be refunded by GNDEC through electronic mode in
favour of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online
registration form, within a period of 7-10 calendar days on receipt of such claim.
Change of Rules
Refund of fees/security is subject to various rules and regulations of the
AICTE/UGC/IKGPTU/Punjab Govt./GNDEC applicable from time to time. College reserves the
right to change refund policy any time without
giving any notice.
Bank Transaction Charges
Such charges will be borne by payee, the amount shall be displayed before the transaction.